AGW provides all maintenance procedure that are mandated by the NFPA and KFD standards and requirements, respectively, and our company has high qualified maintenance engineers and technicians .Our goal is to make sure all the installed firefighting systems, fire alarm systems and smoke ventilation systems are operating at standard, and are functioning without any minor or major errors on a 24×7 basis, and within agreed service levels and regulations.
Also, Our services include the maintenance for any Firefighting System , Fire alarm system and Smoke ventilation system installed by us, , in addition to existing systems which were installed prior to our partnership with you. However, the latter might require consultancy to assess any present gaps or needed enhancements, prior to contracting.
We provide on-going or timed maintenance for Firefighting systems, Fire Alarms, Fire Hydrants, smoke ventilation systems, Sprinklers, Landing Valves, Hose Reels, Fire Pumps, FM200 suppression systems, Kitchen Suppression Systems, and any other technology we may innovate or acquire from partners along our journey.
We provide the below general steps, which is our standard package and can be altered based on business needs agreed with our clients that are included routine maintenance , corrective maintenance, repairing maintenance and emergency calls.
- Maintenance Tenders For Ministries in Kuwait Country
- Maintenance for high tower buildings
- Maintenance for Commercial buildings.
- Maintenance for industrial buildings.
- Maintenance for Hospitals.
- Maintenance for residential buildings.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Maintenance for all systems according to NFPA standards & KFD Code .
- Approve all drawing for the existing systems which are related to our scope of work.
- Attending Kuwait Fire inspection test with on-site consultants as agreed with client.
- Following us KFD license.