What we do
- Water spray system for transformers.
- Fire alarm system for buildings.
- Penetration ceiling for openings and cable coating.
- Ventilation systems.
- Maintenance of the substations
Up to our current date AGW have built 50 substations in Kuwait (between 2006 and 2015)
Been in the field of substations for 13 years.
IN 2011, the first substations ever made in Kuwait with 400KVA were made by AGEW for ABB and those were the first of their kind in Kuwait.
Their power range was (11,132, 300,400) KV, created with some of our business partners at the time.
Boasting more details about the projects, the names of the series of successes was:
- Sulaibiya Z
- Fintass Z
- Jabriya Z
- Other projects involved
- KNPC – (substation 300)
- KOC – (through IMCO)
- MEW – maintenance
These were shared with our elect clientele, boasting our collaboration with:
2. POWER STATIONS
Scope of Work:
Engineering team to review Project specification, Drawings, Materials. Taking in consideration local regulation and standards.
Engineering (Design, Drawings, Calculation, KFD approval…..)
By qualified and Experts Engineers, Skilled Draftsmen using latest software, coordinate with project other services (Plumping, HVAC,…) to avoid any conflict, Obtained KFD acceptance for drawings, materials and Calculations by our Firefighting & fire alarm approved KFD Engineers.
Our procurement team monitoring all orders (Local & International) to maintain the project schedule and avoid any delay.
Well prepared workshop with all facilities, Certified Welders, High standard machines & tools, well trained painters using spray gun technique).
Qualified site Engineers, Expert Foremen and Skilled technicians following all safety rules and standards to maintain the project schedule.
Testing & Commissioning
Specialized commissioning team with all required equipment and tools.
Inspection & Handing Over
With all parties Main contractor, Client (MEW) and Kuwait Fire Department (KFD) by our qualified Engineering Team
3. OUR GOVERNMENT SECTOR PROJECTS
- Man Power Public Authority (Firefighting / Fire Alarm/ Maintenance)
- Ministry Of Electricity (MEW) – 28 Buildings (New Fire System With Scada)
- East Tayma’a – 509 Houses.
4. PRIVATE SECTOR
At AGW, we take pride in a simple, yet tight end-to-end processes, including our commercial process. We take as much pride in serving you as we do in making sure that speed, simplicity, and visibility are implemented in every step through the way.
For any of our services, we provide:
- Firefighting consulting services
- Maintenance of contractual agreements
- Trading and contracting business models, service models.
Our Projects Include:
- Agility Warehouses
- IT Group Centre
- Sheikha Salwa Al-Sabah Stem Cells & Umbilical Cord Centre
- AIK – American International College
- New Showroom For BMW – Used Cars